The Erasmus+ Programme for Study offers students the chance to go to another European country to study. Periods abroad should contribute to qualifications at home and help students to know different cultures and languages as well as gain vital experience.
Students are accepted according to the rules decided by EU for the Erasmus+ programme. You can complete the online Erasmus+ Application Form only if:
· There is a valid Erasmus+ Inter Institutional Agreement between your home Institution and the Conservatory of Triest.
- IIA expired: your institution has to contact our Erasmus Coordinator (prof.ssa Nicoletta Sanzin: firstname.lastname@example.org) and it will be renewed after your acceptance.
- any IIA: your institution has to contact our Erasmus Coordinator (prof.ssa Nicoletta Sanzin: email@example.com) and discuss about agreement. It might be signed before your arrival.
· You have already been officially nominated by your home Institution to spend your Erasmus+ period at the Conservatory of Triest.
Applications will be processed and accepted according to the receipt of all necessary documents.
- Academic year: from 15th of February to 31th of May
- Fall semester: from 15th of February to 31th of May
- Spring semester: from 15th of June to 15th of October
Fall Semester starts the 1st of November and finished the 28th of February (exams period: February); Spring Semester starts on the 1st march and finished the 30th June (exams period: June).
Welcome Day for incoming Students: mid of November and mid of March
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Prof.ssa Nicoletta Sanzin (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dott.ssa Federica Cecotti (email@example.com)
The Conservatory of Trieste hosts each year a lot of Erasmus students. Looking forward to welcoming you in Triest!