Students and Courses
EU Citizens (or extra-EU Citizens with valid documents to stay in Italy) can apply with the same system of Italian Students.
ACADEMIC YEAR 2021/2022
Welcome from our Staff! Please feel free to contact us (email@example.com) for any doubt about your entrance exam.
It is possible to apply from May the 17th to July the 15th by online procedure.
- Pay the fee (info below)
- Prepare your documents (info below)
Click on the link
select “TRIESTE” and complete the form with your data (GUIDELINE).
PAYMENT to upload on “tax area” in the online procedure:
HOW TO PAY
Entrance exam fee
c/c bancario IBAN: IT17 I 0760102200 000013638341 to “Conservatorio Tartini – Trieste”;
DOCUMENTS to upload in the online procedure (.png or .pdf):
- Passport photo
- Copy of your valid identity card (or passport): please remember that we need both sides in a single document.
- Curriculum vitae
- Italian permit of stay (valid or renewed)
- ISEE/U (if you have this document. Deadline for it: November the 15th)
- Dichiarazione di valore in loco about your degree - high school for bachelor level; bachelor for master level (if you have this document. Deadline for it: December the 15th)
* because of COVID19 pandemic situation, exams could be online. Please keep informed about last news on our homepage!
Info here: http://www.ardiss.fvg.it/
|GUIDA ALLA COMPILAZIONE_english version.pdf||317.6 KB|