The Erasmus+ Programme for Study (SMS) and for Traineeship (SMP) offers students the chance to go to another European country to study or to have a traineeship period. Periods abroad should contribute to qualifications at home and help students to know different cultures and languages as well as gain vital experience.
Students are accepted in our Institute according to the rules decided by EU for the Erasmus+ programme.
How to apply?
Applications submitted via the EASY Mobility Online must be submitted through our web system as well.
Deadlines for submission:
- 31st of May for Annual mobilities
- 31st of May for Fall Semester
- Spring Semester not available
You can complete the online Erasmus+ Application Form only if:
- You have already been officially nominated by your home Institution to spend your Erasmus+ period at our Institute.
- There is a valid Erasmus+ Inter Institutional Agreement between your home Institution and our Institute (click here for the list). If not ask help to your Erasmus Coordinator. Possibilities: 1) IIA expired: your institution has to contact our Erasmus Coordinator (prof. Mario Pagotto: firstname.lastname@example.org) to renew it before your arrival; 2) Any IIA: your institution has to contact our Erasmus Coordinator (prof. Mario Pagotto: email@example.com) and discuss about agreement. It might be signed before your arrival.
Applications will be processed and accepted according to the receipt of all necessary documents.
- Fall Semester starts the 1st of November and ends the 28th of February (exams period: February)
- Academic year starts the 1st of November and ends the 30th of June (exams periods: February and June)
Welcome Day for incoming Students: mid of November and mid of March
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
- Prof. Mario Pagotto firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dott.ssa Federica Cecotti or Dott. Carlo Tangredi email@example.com)
Our Institute hosts each year a lot of Erasmus students. Looking forward to welcoming you in Triest!